FINALISTS ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2nd ANNUAL BOLD AWARDS:
The BOLD Awards Recognize Commercial Real Estate Leaders for Using Technology to Improve Building Performance and Comfort.
AWARDS PRESENTED BY AQUICORE, COMFY, ENLIGHTED, AND VIEW ON OCTOBER 5TH AT LUCKY STRIKE LIVE IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELOS.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – September 28th 2016 – Aquicore, Comfy, Enlighted, and View today announce the finalists for the 2nd annual Building Optimizers, Leaders and Disruptors (BOLD) Awards recognizing individual Real Estate leaders who are transforming the way we use technology to improve the built environment. This year, nearly 100 nominations were received across 4 award categories. 5 Finalists in each category were selected finalists with the winner of each category to be announced on October 5th at an exclusive award ceremony.
BOLD Awards recognizes efforts and accomplishments of individuals working within the commercial real estate industry. Finalists were selected for their accomplishments based on their innovation, human impact, and environmental impact. Nominations were evaluated by a panel of 8 industry leaders including representatives from GRESB, Institute for Market Transition and the USGBC. For more information about the acomplishments of each finalist, visit http://www.theboldawards.com/the-2016-finalists. The 2016 Bold Finalists are:
- Eugenia Gregorio -Vice President of Strategy & Sustainability, The Tower Companies
- Aaron Binkley - Director of Sustainability Programs - Digital Realty
- Jessica Diaz - Avelar - Environmental Risk Management and Sustainability Director - PYSIR
- Amanda Sturgeon - CEO - International Living Future Institute
- Renee Loveland - Director of Sustainability - Gerding Edlin
- Matt Macko - Founder - Stok
- Noel Maxam - CEO - Emagispace
- Jeffrey Prost - Greene - Co-Founder, Director of Operations - Up Top Acres
- Peter Rumsey - Founder and CEO - Point Energy Innovations
- Harry Sim - CEO - Cypress Envirosystems
“The Unsung Hero”
- Josh Clyburn - Project Manager - NYSERDA
- Kevin Devine - Director Engineering Southern California Region - Brookfield
- Hanna Grene - Senior Government Affairs Manager - Center for Sustainable Energy
- Veena Muthusamy - Manage, Corporate Responsibility - Cushman & Wakefield
- Eileen Quigley - Sustainability Manager - Natural Resource Defense Council
- Sylvia Golisano - Energy & Sustainability Coordinator - Granite Properties
- Michael Gibeau - Regional Manager - MRP Realty
- Christy Means - Managing Director of Property Management - Stream Realty Partners
- Steve Harrison - Director of Facilities and Sustainability - Parmenter
A final award, the People’s Choice Award, will be chosen by the general public by voting for their favorite BOLD Finalist at http://www.theboldawards.com/peopleschoice. Voting for the People’s Choice Award opens September 28th.
The winner of each award will announced on October 5th at a reception and awards ceremony held at Lucky Strike in downtown Los Angeles. A Limited complementatry tickets are available by using the promotional code “BOLD2016” when registering at www.theboldawards.com/party.